Promgramming 101

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Aug 23 03:29:28 GMT 2000

Too bad, you'll never know what your missing by not reading thru them.
Bruce

From: AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Subject: Re: Promgramming 101
nacelp at bright.net writes:
If it's freeware/shareware so much the better.
If you want to follow along, go to the Motorola site and ask for a Pink
Book.  The exact address is in the archives.

       How do I "Search" the archives for a specific topic?? Theres no
"Search Engine" and im not going through thousands and thousands of e-mails
one by one trying to find "Motorola" or "Pink book" just because I would
like
one. Am I an Idiot or missing something?? How about the Address instead of
having to search?? That would be much appreciated. TIA
 Justin(Trying to learn this stuph by "Disassembliering E-mails")P  =)