Saturn will roll out continuously variable transmission (CVT)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 24 04:12:02 GMT 2000

Ya, nothing like having an accident with electric cars.
Call out the Hazmat teams and engineers and watch things disolve, cause no
one has a clue about what is going on.  take two battery operated electro
mobiles, crack a couple cases, mix in some tar, or other road material, and
tell me what you have.

UofA had an electric car competion some years ago, and there was a car
crash.  Best advise was letting the reaction run it's course, then flush it.
Great, anyone want to be trapped in a car with acid fumes?.

Not saying worse then gas, but they have their own issues
Bruce