DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 25 14:59:21 GMT 2000

I'll be interested in just two ranges, 17-15:1, and 11-13:1.
I also doubt anyone is going to be running richer or leaner then those
numbers.  If some one is working at Stoich, they might want an output in
that range.
How about setting it upp in a modular nature.  10 LEDs to read in each area
of concern.
Then the builder can just wire up for what he wants, least as for an LED
display .
Bruce