off topic, h*lp

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Aug 26 01:04:02 GMT 2000

That goes back to a GM service letter from 1992,
it's since been recended.  You did notice that if you don't clean them then
replacement is you only choise, hmm, guess which the dealer can make more
profit on.
If the stuff is soo bad why does GM now sell it?.
I've been using the stuff now for 14 years, in various forms without a
problem.  Also, only have replaced may 3 injectors in all that time.  I run
the stuff tru my EFI cars once in the fall and once in the summer, so far
never a problem.
YMMV
Bruce