Turbo V8

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 28 23:24:33 GMT 2000

Might be time for reading some of Hugh McInne's or Corky Bell's books.
Bruce

From: AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Subject: Re: Turbo V8

In a message dated 08/28/2001 3:04:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil writes:

.  Plus if I'm not mistaken having
(relatively) long exhaust to turbo plumbing is going to introduce lots
of lag since theres more volume to fill to get the same amount of
exhaust pressure against the fins...

  Maybe you mis-understood me, I dont believe one could reach a much shorter
exhaust than I am planning. Bracketed support was what I was planning on,
but
as far as heat goes, would a healthy Ceramic coating (in and out) be
sufficient??
 Justin