Turbo V8

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 29 06:28:55 GMT 2000

For those not into rewiring ecms or having the software expertise, it takes
a Translator.  I converts the frequency range of one MAF to the other, so
far it's a Turbo Buick item only.

The least work is just using the Australian 808 code in your ecm.  then one
way to get it to read boost is disabling the 1 bar MAP fault codes and
install a 2 bar map.

Best way is converting to a 1227749 ecm like they use in the syclones.
www.syty.org

Thanks
Bruce

   Actually I read the MAF relo article about a week ago when it was first
posted. Interesting, but I do not recall any specifics on the swapping of
the
stock to the LT1. How is this done?? Is it possible or practical for me to
do?? Our cars are entirely different vehicles sharing little more then the
"GM" logo's so I am unclear on whether these mods you have done can be
repeated on an '88 Vette w/L98 TPI.
 Justin
P.S. Beautiful car by the way. And congrats on your healthy recovery.