LV8/2

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 06:33:35 GMT 2000

Evening all, glad to have you back

I have a 7730, $8D CPU on my stroker motor (383, cast iron darts, too much
roller cam, super ram, long tube hookers).  I have noticed in the GME Pro
that in the timing section there is a table called "spark correction", it
is LV8/2 VS coolant temp.

can anyone shed some light on what LV8 is (I think that it stands for Load
Variable #8)?

if it is Load Variable #8 what makes it up.  sounds like Mass air flow
compensation which implies to me pressure & temperature compensation to
some STP (makes sense to me actually, i use it @ work)?

again if this is true how does increasing this value affect timing, up or
down?

should i just play with the regular timing tables & leave this alone for
now?

thanks all, thanks to Orin & those behind the scenes.

Bob "finally burning chips" Wooten

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- 71-91 RS Camaro