Fw: Need recommendations on tools.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 29 16:45:39 GMT 2000

For my high usage (or load) tools, it's Snap-On.
I don't like (read really hate) a tool failure, scanner, laptop (EFI
content).
I about broke 4 knuckles when a Cornwell socket failed.  I truely hurt
myself.
Misc stuff Craftsmen is OK, along with SK Wayne Husky.
For screwdrivers, rachets, and impact sockets, it's worth finding the
Snap-On schedule and just buying the best stuff once.   Life time warranty
doesn't mean much when a universal comes apart in your hand when using a air
racket, either, BTDT.
Bruce
  Good Tools, are Good Karma

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org