85(870 ecm) open loop hac code

Zacek DenniS bowtye8 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 31 21:59:37 GMT 2000

The car is a 85 with with the factory 870ecm.  For
diagnosing purposes I temp installed my 7730 with the
map. I have a underhood harness for the map and a 7730
conversion harness so the swap takes less than 5 min.
The only part I skipped was the SD knocker.It gave a
code on the 7730 but I just made teh highway timing
all max of 2 degress. this seems tobe the lookup table
when the 7730 loses the knocker.
Sice the 870 ecm was hard to log data with I swapped
in my 7730 for diacom readings.