PWMs, 3FXXs and personal opinions..

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Fri Dec 1 00:01:06 GMT 2000

When I was in Karate, there was a saying they used to use when asked why
someone would spend years to reach a certain level of proficiency and then
teach others for free at theY or local youth groups.
ONCE YOU'VE REACHED THE SUMMIT YOU'LL WANT TO SHARE THE VIEW WITH OTHERS.
My view has always been, those that are at the top seldom have problems
sharing their knowledge with others. Those that don't want to share aren't
there yet and are afraid others will take what they do know and somehow get
more out of it.

Kevin R