Reading Plugs

David Tuschhoff davidlt at i-55.com
Fri Dec 1 03:49:23 GMT 2000

Have you been using any kind of Octane booster.  If so, that's most likely
where the orange color is coming from.

Later,

David Tuschhoff - (davidlt at i-55.com) (http://www.i-55.com/~davidlt)
1991 RS/Z28 Camaro - A Superrammed, TPIS, AFR, Ross, Scat,
Crane, Comp induced 355 V8!

 For all your performance needs call me toll free at (877)516-RACE
(davet at thunderracing.com) (http://www.thunderracing.com