PWMs, 3FXXs and personal opinions..

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Dec 1 05:01:29 GMT 2000

   Ahhhh , The achievement of  Spiritual Enlightment and the discovery of
one's "Chee" Power.
   You speak of those truths Kevin. Ignorance and Greed are always in the
path of real progress.
   This and other lists are a DoJo of sorts ,  There are those whom will
never pass the rank of white
   belt.
   Others envision creating things larger than themselves by sharing
experiences gained in many
   tournament competitions.
   Len