Policy letter, at CSH, HQ

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 1 06:21:27 GMT 2000

> << CSH = Cone Shaped Hat.
>  Goes back to the old days when you did something wrong in class the
teacher
>  would hand you a dunces hat and then stand / sit in the corner as
>  punishment.
>  Being adults here, we can move about freely but upon occasion but subject
>  ourselves to wearing of them, to remember to be humble.
>  In general  letting the smoke out the wires in something is a good
example.
>  CSH, HQ    Cone Shaped Hat, Headquarters,  world headquarters of the
CSHers,
>  we have use for CSHs here, before most people are awake n the morning...
>  Usually involves making eggs and using the smoke alarm as a food timer.
>  Bruce

> Bruce,
>
> now that i have been enlightened to the meaning of CSH HQ, i would like to
> suggest that even though you have the HQ locally

Please reread the above, this is WORLD HQ, soon to be stellar HQ, as some as
the colony lands (very hush hush)

, we have the majority of the
> army (or Navy as i am so inclined) here in So Cal.  i am still amazed that
> people consider it OK to drive 30 mph over the posted speed limit, during
> rush hour, & read a book @ the same time.  w/o actually getting all the
way
> up on the soap box, it really makes you wonder if there is ANY common
sense
> in this world any more.  i have two stickers on the back of my Camaro, one
is
> for RFC & the other says "GET A CLUE!", & they don't.

Having lived in So Cal for 25 years, I'm well aware of the social evils of
the area.
One car has stickers ref transplants and the other car has one that says
"Got Boost?".
Bruce