PWMs, 3FXXs and personal opinions.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Fri Dec 1 11:28:04 GMT 2000

>(Make note, that this is ANDREW Wakeling, not Richard my father)
>
>Hey all,
> <SNIP>
>Just quickly, I would like to thank people who have answered my
>questions in the past, and a further thanks for those who will continue
>to answer my questions. If at all you would like to know something that
>I could offer (although I simply don't know much being a full time IT
>student) please don't be afraid to contact me. If I don't seem to
>contribute much to this group, its simply because because I don't know
>much! I'm sorry for being stupid.

Wow, this topic has really heated things up on GMECM!!. I don't want to get
into any public personal attacks here, but Andrew, I know over the years
(You have been around for a while), I have posted responses to your Holden
ECM based questions both on list and privately, sent you a bin or two when
you asked, etc, etc.
In return I have never got a response on any Email I have sent to you
privately or on the GMECM list, things I'm sure you could have helped on,
whilst this discussion may have gotten a little out of hand at this stage I
understand why P.G said what he said.

Ross Myers