Emulator gone bonkers

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Fri Dec 1 13:47:18 GMT 2000

>From your quote, it sounds like they want you to disable EPP or ECP
communication modes.  I'm not sure why they'd single out the Pentium CPU
for this though, the protection model of the Pentium is very similar to
the 386/486, and any other issues would be OS-dependant.

The passage you quoted was probably a poorly-worded attempt to tell the
user to disable PnP support, ECP, or EPP.