Emulator gone bonkers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 1 15:39:57 GMT 2000

I realise that.
Just how many notes do you write with that instant ability?.
1/2 of doing a recal is knowing what you've done, what happened and thus
trends.
Without complete notes your not being as effective as you can be.
If you stop to write notes, then is doesn't matter if you can do things on
the fly.
If you do it on the fly, to besure what you see is what you get, would be
adviseable to clear the memory so that you don't have some weird drivilility
problem, during the learn cycle.
I way more advisable to be overly though then skip along and miss something,
there are very minor items that can lead to huge gains in drivibility...
There is alot more then cruise idle and WOT.
Bruce

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org