Boost

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Dec 3 06:58:45 GMT 2000

The throttle has to be sufficiently closed before the power drops off, the
turbo wont slow down until the power drops off, therefore for a moment its
still a bit positive and you hear this gawd awful noise that sounds like a
raptor in heat, as the turbo slows to unusable RPMs rapidly.  Power shifting
a turbo may make lots (150,000+) rpm's in the turbo and undesirable heat and
stress but I suppose its done. I never had a blow off but I had an
automatic... best IMO for turbo apps.