bithoist -- Help for the compiler challenged

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Tue Dec 5 08:30:23 GMT 2000

Due to overwhelming demand, I've added id'ing of multiple inputs.
BitHoist already id'ed each input for internal purposes.  It was easy to
spit out the extra info.

Putting multiple files on the command line does require lots of memory.
They are all loaded and kept in memory before any info is printed.
While testing this, I had to give BitHoist more memory - 16M wasn't
enough for my P4 bins!