Decel Enleanment and 7749

Jeffrey Scott jws6367 at lycos.com
Tue Dec 5 13:07:31 GMT 2000

Ok, having a little trouble figuring out the decel enleanment on the 7749.

I am working with a typhoon, with 50# injectors.  I have the cruise fuel looking good, problem is when you let off the gas, even if it is slight, ECM starts pulling out full via the INT, this morning it dropped as low as 40.  Then when you get back on the throttle, INT is low, hence fuel is lean, truck stumbles, until INT climbs back up to 128 or somewhere around there.

Looking at the BPW calculation (p4 doc.) is show the DE term is multiplied by the others, the DE table has values from 1.5 to .75.  I have reduced them some, but didn't see any improvement.  Maybe I didn't reduce them enough, or maybe I need to change something else, as to put it in decel with less throttle change.

Any help would be great, I have a diacom file if somebody wants to look, recorded my drive to work this morning.
---
Jeffrey Scott
JWS6367 at mailcity.com
NWSTP founding member (1of2)
ICQ #25436277
92 ty#1295  black/black
67 Camaro
63 Nova
http://www.geocities.com/baja/dunes/9423

Great Gift Idea!  FREE cell phone, internet ready at Lycos Marketplace
 http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosd1