TPI Runner Question

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:56:13 GMT 2000

JW,

The Speed Density TPI plenums are very different from the MAF TPI plenums.
 I have seen and worked with both. The SD plenums utilize only one special
small diameter runner tube on the passenger side.  This is for EGR.  Idle
air control is handled completely differently.  IAC air is injected through
the front of the plenum via the Throttle body.  There is no longer any special
plenum sections and runner sections for IAC.

Tim