LS1 Lean Cruise

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Wed Dec 6 18:41:36 GMT 2000

When you say trace detonation, was it loud enough to
be heard by the knock sensor? Or did you pick it up
by plug reading?

I have also been playing with hiway cruise modes. One
thing I found was that it is important to drop out of
hiway fuel mode on a regular basis. This allows the BLM
to re-adjust as needed.

Otherwise, at times I'd see O2 readings over 900mv. Not
what was intended. I setup the code for 60 secs in hiway,
then 7 seconds out of hiway, repeat as required.

BobR.