ION

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Dec 7 00:43:20 GMT 2000

Dave Williams wrote:

>  That's the same report I tried to point people at a few weeks ago.
> There's lots of good stuff there.  Makes you feel like what's-is-name
> who discovered Tutankahmen's tomb.

Oh, now, don't feel so unloved.  I tried to download the file Bob
pointed to and a little windows box popped up which read "File already
exists:..."  I've got 53.7Mb of stuff in 52 files so far.  The
ultimate goal is to put them on cd for storing in my archives.

Thanks, Dave, for posting those links so long ago.
Shannen