ION

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Dec 7 02:19:00 GMT 2000

-> Oops, didn't know it was the same report. I guess it was the surprize
-> of seeing the ion stuff <g>.

 Heck, check out some of the cylinder pressure measurement stuff too!
And half a dozen papers on building your own hot-wire anemometers,
and...

-> And thank you for the original link, I saved it and finally got some
-> time to look around the site. I can understand why your hard-drive
-> filled.

 De nada.  Now if they'll only put some more stuff up... they seem to do
it in bunches, and it's been a while since the last batch.