Progressive NOS (WAS Re: Part 2: Reading Plugs, pistons, and valves (with Pics))

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Dec 7 08:46:00 GMT 2000

Yea, on the street maybe, but try telling that to the 11 sec 4th gen (top
qualifier) at last years MAFB.org event.. he beat my light by 0.001 and I
beat him to 60 feet and he won by 10 carlenghts ;-(   ha ha haaaa.  That
stunk. We were both juiced, but mine is set lower so that I am sure to be
able to drive to work the next day.