LS1 Lean Cruise

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Dec 7 12:42:24 GMT 2000

The 747 has hiway spark built in. Same as PE SA, the ECM needs
to do the knock test before it will add it.

I'll drop the hiway fuel patch in incoming tonight, with a
headsup to the list. It does not drop in & out of closed loop
though. It still works with some careful tuning. I'll include
the patch to set the 'knock test' done also. Another list member
has reported success with these two patches.

For those that are ok with a soldering iron, the best thing I
did was to put all of the code in the eprom. Even end up with
another 4Kb of space. . .

BobR.