LS1 Lean Cruise

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Dec 7 12:51:18 GMT 2000

I haven't quite figured out why gm kept them separate. When in
light cruise, closed loop, it is easy to use the main SA table
to give the SA required.

When going into a lean fuel mode, additional timing will help.
It stabilizes the burn, along with bringing some power back.
Only need a couple of degrees (2-3). On my daily driver, I
ended up tying the hiway SA and fuel together. Secondary info
from the NACA site Dave posted supports this. I also had some
roughness when at 16.1 until I added a couple of degrees of SA.

Then like you mentioned Mark, the hiway afr & sa change with
the map load.

BobR.