Fw: Min. air / minTPS / Holes in Butterflies.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Dec 8 18:52:15 GMT 2000

There are times when reguardless what ya do things don't guite line up.
Say you have a cammed TPI, and it needs more air at idle.
You you reset the min idle air, and then  maybe have a prob getting a nice
WOT   TPSv.
If you like low IAC counts at idle them the situation is all the more
aggravated.
But, there is a solution,
Bear with me while I share a posting from another list about what I did