Quad4 ANMS and AXRM tables

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Tue Dec 12 15:28:10 GMT 2000

I got a little time together and did some searching through these bins with
winbin and a hex editor.  I'm quite proud that I actually may have found
something!  I could have never done it without Programming 101, etc...!

I could not figure out how to ftp to incoming so I have put these files on
my own site for now...

http://www.beretta.net/goodie_bin/proms/

I would appreciate any help that I could get on these files.

I have made some preliminary ECU files from the 747 file that comes with
WinBin.  I have NO idea what the KPA, degree, and RPM values should be in
the table row and column description.  I think that I MAY have found the
upper and lower spark tables and VE and extended VE tables, but could use
some feedback on them...

I have not tried any other programs to look at these files.  I have
Promedit, but haven't had time to use it, and I just downloaded the new
BitHoist program.  I'm not sure it if will help me any....

So again, please look at the VE and SA tables for me and see if they make
sense to anyone....  I can provide dyno graphs from a similar car to what
these bins came out of if necessary.

Thanks!

Rex