New version of BitHoist

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Dec 12 16:45:07 GMT 2000

The program is command line based. I run it in DOS, and I have adapted
the unix makefile to use with my compiler.  With the correct files, I
can run this program in DOS as well as a W95 DOS window on my 486.

I have no idea whether it will work in Win NT.  Send me a note this
evening and I'll send what I've got.
Shannen