New version of BitHoist

Rex Weatherford rexweatherford at home.com
Tue Dec 12 17:28:18 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ludis Langens" <ludis at cruzers.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: New version of BitHoist

> Rex Weatherford wrote:
> >

> As mentioned in another message, Shannen was able to use the
> Unix/Linux/Xenix makefile (Makefile.ix) on DOS by changing one line -
> and letting the DOS port of GCC handle the messy stuff.  If you aren't
> actively editing the source, you can also just feed all the source files
> through your compiler/linker - the code doesn't depend on any fancy
> compiler command line switches controlled on a per-file basis.

Ok that sounds like a good idea, but I think I must not have the knowledge
or program necessary to do this..

I'm not a programmer, but I've worked closely with some in the past....

Shannen, can you elaborate on what you did?  I'm rather clueless on doing
this since I've never ran a compiler and don't have one...

Could someone just send me a copy already compiled for NT or is that
impossible?  Perhaps I'm trying to use a program that isn't quite ready for
end users of my level.

Rex <- Wearing several CSH's today?