Detonation 101

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Dec 12 22:50:10 GMT 2000

   Deck of piston appears as  a foreign object was rattling around  in that
   hole for a while. Shame we can't see the chamber and Cyl wall . Possable,
   Blackey Carbon's Head shop did  Kama Kazi  Seat and valve work , then
   seat came loose , snapped off valve head and that's all it wrote. Worse ,
   if some hardware slip'd  into the intake , etc. The damage  appears
   mechanical  tho possible ,  the hack'd  AL could have been  torch'd as
   well , IMO. Betcha it killed  lots of mosquitoes when it blew by the lube.
   No question  , the damage is rather final [ 1000 words or less ] .
   Len