4L60E - was new bin

Reid Bishop rbish at ibm.net
Thu Dec 14 07:16:16 GMT 2000

I have a 'TechTran' manual for the 700R4 published by ATSG... it is the
definitive manual for debugging, beefing up, and rebuilding this tranny.  I
purchased it at RPM Transmission (were in Colorado Springs, but moved to
Denver.)  I had little experience (read NONE) with any automatics prior to
rebuilding my '89 700R4.  This book, along with the TransGo kit were
lifesavers.  The result was a nearly flawless transmission that I can be
proud of.