Ramjet

Darryl & Karen Smith darrylkarensmith at netzero.net
Fri Dec 15 05:05:24 GMT 2000

Does anyone have any information regarding the ECM on the new Ramjet crate engine from GM?  Is the ecm similar to anything that GM has used in the past that we have already hacked?  I heard that parts are going to be made available soon and if you wanted to really take advantage of the L31 vortec heads, the intake and injection setup could be purchased and with more cam than the ramjet crate comes with you could really make some power as long as you could reprogram the ecm.

Darryl