Olds 350 donor

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Sat Dec 16 21:56:26 GMT 2000

At 02:31 PM 12/16/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>  Early 80sCads had OLDS 350  PFI  that ran on Old Bendix Ecm. Prolly graft
>in a  7727 / 7730 [8262]  and harness could be a plan.

I know nothing about this.  ;^>

http://www.liii.com/~ravalent/403fi/403fi.htm

>  Don't remember impedance of the  Bosch or Lucas injectors that were used
>, they may not be compat with late inj drivers.

The stock bendix FI injectors are low-impedance, won't work with a '730
directly.   Might as well grab a 77-79 403 from a T/A or a Olds 98.  No
replacement for displacent, same external dimensions as a 260/307/350.

Contact me off list if you want more info about Olds motor swaps.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com