Olds 350 donor

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Mon Dec 18 00:14:13 GMT 2000

That's how it's done on a van.   Harness comes down behind dist, snakes
over to under the driver's seat.   Has a nice pass-thru grommet where it
goes thru the floor, and a metal shield to guard the harness where it goes
under the frame rail.

On 2nd thought using a '727 wasn't such a good idea.  I've burned 80 chips
or so, and a few of those were only in the car for less than a couple of
miles...

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com