Greetings from a "new" member

Dig turbodig at usa.net
Tue Feb 1 01:55:19 GMT 2000

This is my first post to this list, so I wanted to
take a little time to do an intro.

I recognized a lot of names while rooting through the
archives... some folks that I hadn't seen/heard from
since the days of the HotRod list 8-9 years ago. It's
good to see the same old voices (does that make sense?)
are still out there plugging away.

Anyway, enough  of old-home-week. I've been working on
GM ECMs (specifically the '749/$58 code) for about 6
years now. My current project, (along with continual
tweaking of the $58 code to make the boost control work
decently) is a scan-tool product for the Syty/TGP/Sunbird
that I call the F.I.S.T (Forced Induction Scan Tool).
It's a VB app using only the common MS controls, and it
currently communicates quite well.

When I'm not doing that (and the weather permits), I'm
trying to coax my '91 Syclone:

http://www.syty.org/member_mods.html#letter_b

...ever closer to the 11's. It's run a traction-limited
12.53 at 105, with much work yet to do on the new boost routine
and getting the TCC to lock where I want it too.

I'll spare all the dumb questions until I've had a chance
to read through the archives and catch up. Which looks like
it'll take a while...

Later,
Dig
turbodig at usa.net