[Re: Greetings from a "new" member]

Dig turbodig at usa.net
Wed Feb 2 01:30:12 GMT 2000

"nacelp" <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:
> Kinda funny, I been doing some editing on the early DIY_EFI archives, and
> gee there was another guy using the name Dig.  Strange  <g>..

Imposter, probably. Especially the crossposts from alt.sex.wanted... <g>

Thems were the days, back then, yessir.

BTW, heard you were laid-up, Grump... hope the new intake manifold is
treatin' you right.

Later,

Dig
turbodig at usa.net
"If someone were to ask me for a shortcut to sensuality,
I'd recommend that they go shopping for a used Shelby-Cobra.
But I think it is only fair to warn you that of the 150 or so
men who went to them in 1966, only 3 went back to women."
                                       -Mort Sahl