Crossfire injectors.

Kevin Reynolds kereyn at gte.net
Wed Feb 2 22:28:08 GMT 2000

OK, I just got an e-mail back from LinderTech and he states that the front
and rear injectors are different part numbers, but are rated as flowing the
same "85 mils". What gives? I'd figure that maybe they are just a hair
different to compensate for the series fuel routing and using a regulator
and compensator, but since GMs acceptable variance in injector output is
well beyond "a hair", I don't see why they would do that.
Also, is there an easy way of converting injector output from "mils" to
"lb"?

Kevin R