harness special

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Sun Feb 6 18:57:44 GMT 2000

Oh, by the way, if you are like me and too lazy to make a EFI harness, SLP
has SD '730 TPI harness on special for $100. Thought that was a good deal as
Painful Wiring wants $ 270 for the same.
I'm going to order one soon and if anyone's interested I can let you know if
it's a decent piece (they claim OEM quality) or if anyone's already bought
one from them, would appreciate knowing what you think of it.
Tom