O2 sensor/tailpipe adapter?

Ken Kelly ken73 at houston.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 15:19:53 GMT 2000

That's exactly what I'm looking for; the O2 sensor will be sticking outside
of the pipe. Looks like a piece of exhaust pipe that someone mounted the
sensor on (normal/perpendicular) and you just slip it in the end of your
tailpipe. That way you don't have to buy a O2 sensor for each car and each
seperate pipe to tune them with a A/F meter.

Ken Kelly (#2)

>I have a part number for a Bosch 3wire unit for about $40 that >I run on my
TPI,