How do you get chips out of the darn holder??

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Wed Feb 9 17:53:02 GMT 2000

Hi,
   There are a number of ways to remove the chip.  One way is to use a sharp
knife and bend the pins in on the side where they are in groups of three
until it pops out....a better way is to use your two thumbs, one thumb
holding the side with two pins per group and the other thumb slightly prying
against the plastic with the three pins per group....it takes some practice
but once you get used to it the chip pops out of the holder. hth's
-Carl Summers