Nostalgia

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Fri Feb 11 04:21:51 GMT 2000

Totally man, me (Jeff) and my musical counterpart room-mate Geoff (of a
musical group named Jeoff) had one of the first TRS at our pad, which was
called Klonial Village.  My roomy got caught using up prof's limits for time
on the mainframe (we broke their system and found their passwords, then we
played Star Trek and other games) so they gave him a job, smart move.  I
only got caught playing laser tag with the machines out of the physics lab
(back in the early 80's) by the student cops, and talked my way out.
Those were the days for a lot of us it sounds.

Jeff M