Revised QBasic ALDL program for 165 with MAX232 on incoming

Craig Moates craig.moates at home.com
Tue Feb 15 01:10:25 GMT 2000

Folks,

I did a little more work on that QBasic ALDL communications program from a while back. It's not too fancy, but it'll get the job done out of a DOS environment pretty easily. It's also very easy to change around to suit whatever system you might want to use it with. Right now, it's set up for a TPI MAF system like on the 86-89 F-bodies.

I've included everything needed to use & change the code. You'll find it under 'aldl-165v3.zip' on the FTP. I would really enjoy feedback from anyone who tries it out or makes improvements, particularly if problems or inaccuracies are found and corrected.

Sincerely,
Craig