OFF-LIST: Non-efi question

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sat Jul 1 13:35:25 GMT 2000

>But with say a BJKS (from Ross's site), on a '165, this should be quite
>a viable 8192 baud MAP system.  Conforme?

Anybody thinking about this should be aware that any Australian 'factory'
programs that supported 8192 baud on the '165' style ECM, V6 or V8 will only
suit a Manual Trans. All 8192 baud Auto's used a PCM.
Peter, how's that 8192 '808' project going?.
I showed a friend EFIlive running on his VS work ute, he was very impressed,
but sad to hear that his VP Senator was unable to achieve such things...

Bye,
Ross