PCM's measuring torque.

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Jul 4 18:22:33 GMT 2000

Ross , A4 PWM , Pressure Sensor behind Pump and Input / Output Compare
Function.
PWM Pumps prevalent starting in '95 US Production.  Torque Data available
in data lists
if Enabled , varies per vehicle platforms. OBD2 will also include : Final
Drive Ratio, compensated
for Torque converter Stall / Slip Ratio as well. Again , in OBD1 , depends
if the parameter is Available
in the Data List.

Len