the 9th injector...

Ernst denBroeder edenbroe at cisco.com
Tue Jul 18 12:54:48 GMT 2000

I went to a good rural junk yard near my ma's last week.  Snagged two mpfi
intakes for a 60 degree v6 (2.8).  I plan on taking my 2.8tbi and
converting it to "tpi".  Here's the interesting part... GM used that stupid
9th injector on these intakes too!!!  Man, I thought this was only a V8 tpi
"problem."

Snagged a '7730 from some FWD Olds (ADDT 1644)... anyone know what the
engine was?  Motor was already deleted.

$60cnd (~$5.oo US)  for the whole lot (ECM, 2 intakes, a duffle bag worth
of connectors, sensors, relays, etc...)

Ernst