the 9th injector...

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Jul 18 16:45:23 GMT 2000

	--- Ernst denBroeder <edenbroe at cisco.com> wrote:
	> Good idea...  this is sorta what I was hoping I could do.  I
believe the
	> cycinder # select was recently found (?) for the 730.
	>
	> This should be an interesting experiment, going from almost no
intake
	> runner length on the tbi intake to ~12-15 inches on the mpfi
'fiero/f-body'
	> intake.  For the curious, I have an '87 *60v6 2.8tbi Jimmy with
pocket
	> ported heads, headers and high flow cat.  Converted to '7747 ECM
(real easy
	> to do) so that I could burn my own chips.  The next game is to
convert to
	> mpfi (tpi) and a 730 ecm.

	All of the 8D has been hacked by ECMGUY and is available from his
website.  After you figure out
	where your main spark/fuel tables are, you can more-or-less plug
them into a copy of the AUJP.bin
	and modify things such as cylinder select and malfunction flags.
But the emmisions stuff could
	become a fun thing.

	Or maybe you should just buy tunercat SW and not worry about it if
he offers it for your model :)

	Ya but tuner cat is kinda basic... it will not help with the dis
part of the v6 oem calib.
	Hard to pt dis on the jimmy....been down that rout on the list a few
time I believe..

	Squash

	=====
	Trains, Trucks, and EFI at
http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash

quotes)
	in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org