big inch SBC EFI intake mainfold

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 24 00:59:53 GMT 2000

The perfect SBC EFI manifold exists.
Just use one of the 4 weber manifolds with the EFI / weber replacement
throttle bodies.
Or a hilborn style.

Some of the new bikes have a super setup. Port injector right by intake
valve, and then a second one right at the top of the *velocity stack*.

If you want a common plenum then a Ford look alike, big monoblade, spacers
for plenum for varing runner lenght, and then adjustable for plenum volume
with spacers.

Nope, never thought about it at all <g>
Grumpy