2 Questions

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Jul 25 14:05:49 GMT 2000

     Nitros Oxide is "essentially" liquid oxygen with sulfur compounds added to
  make it stink , so folks don't try Dentistry at home. Funny how many Bottle
fed  cars have that "Lean Pop". Hmmmmmm!  O2 response Time , Maybe ?
  Fuel pressure Lag  Maybe ? Darn aluminized interior of headers . They fly
when pumping pistons out the tubes . Unless it's dead on .
Len