Hello and help please

David Posea dposea at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 28 18:32:12 GMT 2000

Err, that's EEC-V mostly :)  I've tried to concentrate on the EEC models that didn't have any kind of tuning support except a custom chip. Eventually I'd like to add GM ECM's to the software, also available for free (the free stuff can update anything our commercial version can, but the GUI doesn't have as many "nice" features).

David